Workcover Registration | Hampton Park

A small business must take out workcover insurance if they pay more than $7500 a year in rateable remuneration.

At SJB Bookkeeping, we can help you meet your insurance obligations. Contact us in Hampton Park!


Registering for Workcover Insurance

Victorian employers who pay more than $7500 in wages per year are required to register with WorkSafe. This is crucial as it provides your business with insurance coverage in case any of your employees become injured or ill while doing their work.

To apply for workcover insurance, you will need:

  • Your Australian Business Number (ABN) 
  • GST status and GST certificate 
  • The full names of all business owners
  • Workplace details
  • Activities of the workplace, including estimated revenues, costs and rateable remuneration

We can help you ensure the health and safety of your workers!

Our job is to make your business easier to run


Bookkeeping Hampton Park Dandenong, Cranbourne South Melbourne

Our Other Services

As a small business owner, sometimes there are many tasks you need to juggle at once, including:

  • Generating income 
  • Keeping your customers happy
  • Bookkeeping
  • Accounting

We can help you keep your day-to-day financial operations running smoothly with our bookkeeping, payroll, BAS lodgement and superannuation services. 

For WorkSafe advice and help, look no further than our team


Bookkeeping Hampton Park Dandenong, Cranbourne South Melbourne

What Sets Us Apart?

10 years in business

Professional team

Comprehensive services

We come to you

We can help you meet your legal obligations!